Statement from The Guava Limb Café: Belize COVID-19 Update
Last Updated August 6th, 2020
Guava Limb Mission Statement
With Belize’s acknowledged success in controlling the global Coronavirus pandemic, and as we begin to welcome guests, Chaa Creek will continue to offer the personalized service and care that our guests have become accustomed to over the last four decades. The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and visitors has always been our top priority, and that commitment is now more important than ever before.
In order to offer the highest measures of safety during these unprecedented times, our manager and supervisors will be responsible for the execution of our government approved guidelines and implementation processes.
We encourage our patrons and the public to:
Our Health and Safety Commitment
- Wellness checkpoints for all incoming staff to ensure good health
- Detailed COVID-19 sanitation protocol training workshops for all Guava Limb staff
- COVID-19 training manual for department heads and staff
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: recurrent with emphasis on all high touch surfaces
- Hand antiseptic stations will be provided at various points of our establishment (3M Hospital Grade)
- Frequent sanitation protocols of kitchen and restrooms will be strictly adhered to utilizing 3M hospital grade products
- Restaurant and bar: more space between outside dining area
- Adequate physical distancing as mandated by law